THE CROOKED RUN SHOWCASE AT CHURCHKEY
MONDAY, APRIL 22ND
Join ChurchKey on Monday, April 22nd, as we welcome our good friends at Crooked Run Brewing. On this day, we will tap 8 drafts from the exciting Northern Virginia brewery!
Located in Sterling, Crooked Run is one of the area’s top young breweries. We’re thrilled to showcase their exceptional hazy IPAs, fruited Berliner Weisses and more!
Highlights from the list include Noriega Pineapple Triple IPA, Wrath of Pecans Barleywine and Crush Orange-Vanilla Berliner Weisse!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Crooked Run beers will be available individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL CROOKED RUN SHOWCASE DRAFT LIST
- Coast (Pilsner w/ Motueka & Wakatu)
- Crush (Berliner Weisse w/ Oranges & Vanilla)
- Noriega (Triple IPA w/ Citra, Galaxy & Pineapple)
- Persica (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Peaches)
- Stoner Bashing Time (IPA)
- Time & Tide (Brett IPA)
- Virtue (Port BA Imperial Stout)
- Wrath of Pecans (Barleywine w/ Pecans & Caramel)
CHURCHKEY WELCOMES PLAN BEE FARM BREWERY
THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH @ 4 PM
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, April 25th, as we welcome Plan Bee Farm Brewery to the local DC market. On this day, we’ll pour 4 different beers from the Poughkeepsie, NY brewery!
Located in the Hudson Valley, Plan Bee converted an old barnhouse from the 1830’s into a working farm brewery. Their mission is to create beer that represents New York State, from which they source 100% of their ingredients.
Headlining the list are rare bottles of Comb, a spontaneously fermented New York wild ale aged in a variety of oak barrels. Not to be outdone, we’ll also pour kegs of Barn Beer, Kevbo and Huitlacoche.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Plan Bee beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL PLAN BEE FARM BREWERY LIST
- Barn Beer (Mixed Fermentation Saison; Draft)
- Kevbo (Hoppy Saison; Draft)
- Huitlacoche (Saison w/ Heirloom Corn; Draft)
- Comb (Oak BA Wild Ale; BTL Pour)