FRIDAY NIGHT FLIGHTS: VINTAGE BOTTLE POURS!
EVERY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST - MARCH 27TH @ 4 PM
ChurchKey invites you to dive into our vaunted cellars as we share some of our favorite bottles of yesteryear. Each Friday night, we will feature a vintage flight personally selected by our Beer Director Greg Engert.
Each flight will highlight how these wonderful beers have aged and developed over time. Upcoming selections include standouts from Stone Brewing, New Belgium Brewing & Hardywood Park Craft Brewery!
There is no admission fee for these events. Featured beers & flights will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Hardywood Bourbon Raspberry Stout: Vanilla 2016 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout)
- Avery Vanilla Bean Stout 2015 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla)
- FiftyFifty Eclipse Vanilla 2015 (Oak BA Imperial Stout w/ Honey & Vanilla)
Oxbow Brewing Company
- Arboreal 2016 (Bourbon BA Mixed Fermentation Ale)
- Barrel-Aged Farmhouse Pale Ale 2015 (Oak BA Mixed Fermentation Ale)
- Liquid Swords 2015 (Oak BA Bière de Garde)
- Westbrook Mexican Cake 2017 (Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
- Hardywood Gingerbread Stout 2015 (Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
- Evil Twin Bourbon BA Imperial Biscotti Break 2014 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Spices)
New Belgium Brewing
- Eric’s Ale 2015 (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Peaches)
- Transatlantique Kriek 2013 (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Cherries)
- La Folie 2013 (Flanders Oud Bruin)
- Chai-Spiced IRS 2015 (Imperial Stout w/ Chai Spices & Black Tea)
- Old Guardian 2014 (Barleywine)
- IRS 2013 (Imperial Stout)
- Hardywood Bourbon Barleywine 2015 (Bourbon BA Barleywine)
- Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot 2015 (Whiskey BA Barleywine)
- Brooklyn Hand & Seal 2014 (Bourbon BA Barleywine)
TOTAL ECLIPSE: IMPERIAL STOUT & WHISKEY PAIRINGS!
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH @ 4 PM
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, February 27th as we break out our collection of ultra rare FiftyFifty Eclipse whiskey barrel-aged Imperial Stouts. On this night, we'll feature 6 vintage variants of Eclipse served alongside the 6 different whiskeys they were aged in!
FiftyFifty Eclipse is an award-winning series of Imperial Stouts first brewed over 10 years ago. Each year brings new versions of Eclipse, aged in different spirit barrels and infused with special ingredients. These big, boozy stouts will aged gracefully over time and thus are perfect for cellaring. For this event, we're excited to share some of favorite bottles from the 2014 and 2015 releases. Don't miss this unique opportunity to taste -- side-by-side -- the nuanced differences that whiskey barrels impart on beer!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Eclipse beers will be priced individually by 4 oz. tasting pours. All featured whiskeys will be priced individually.
THE OFFICIAL TOTAL ECLIPSE IMPERIAL STOUT & WHISKEY LIST
- Eclipse: Evan Williams 2014 (w/ Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon)
- Eclipse: Four Roses 2014 (w/ Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon)
- Eclipse: High West Bourbon 2014 (w/ High West American Prairie Reserve Bourbon)
- Eclipse: High West Rye 2015 (w/ High West A Midwinter Night's Dram Rye Whiskey)
- Eclipse: Rittenhouse Rye 2014 (w/ Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey)
- Eclipse: Woodford Reserve 2014 (w/ Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon)
THE OFFICIAL DEWEY BEER CO. DC DEBUT
SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH @ 12 PM
Join us at ChurchKey on Saturday, March 7th as we host the official DC debut of Dewey Beer Company! On this day, we’ll pour 11 exciting drafts from the Delaware brewery, alongside founders Brandon Smith and Mike Reilly!
Founded in 2015, Dewey is setting their local market on fire with their incredible hazy IPAs and highly-touted fruited sour ales. Don’t miss your chance to try these boundary pushing beers, available only at ChurchKey!
Highlights include 3 beers from the Secret Machine Series -- Cherry Blackberry Pie, Cranberry Plum Blood Orange and Double Raspberry Double Blackberry. Not to be outdone, we’ll also debut a brand new beer -- Thrills: Double Raspberry Boysenberry -- releasing the same day at their brewery!
There is no admission fee for this event. All event beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE DEWEY BEER CO. BEER LIST
- How I Eat (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Skittles)
- People Of Earth ...Contact (Imperial Stout w/Cocoa, Peanut Butter, & Butterfingers)
- Secret Machine: Cherry Blackberry Pie (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Milk Sugar)
- Secret Machine: Cranberry, Plum, Blood Orange (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Milk Sugar)
- Secret Machine: Double Raspberry Double Blackberry (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Milk Sugar)
- Swishier Pants (Hazy IPA w/ Tangerine, Apricot, Citra, Mosaic & Galaxy)
- Swishy Pants (Hazy IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic & Galaxy)
- They Call Me Hey (Double Hazy IPA w/ Galaxy, Citra & Motueka)
- Thrills: Double Raspberry, Boysenberry (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Raspberries & Boysenberries)
- Victorious Secret (Hazy IPA w/ Galaxy, Motueka & Vic Secret)
- Vinyl Aesthetics (Czech Pilsner)
THE OFFICIAL EVIL TWIN NYC DC DEBUT!
THURSDAY, MARCH 12TH @ 4 PM
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, March 12th, for the official DC debut of Evil Twin Brewing NYC. On this night, we’ll pour 8 special drafts from Evil Twin’s brand new Queens, NY brewery!
Don’t miss your chance to try this standout selection -- including, ‘Wild Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Split’ and ‘Is I Doubt This Bodega Has Any of the Things on My Grocery Shopping List.’
There is no admission fee for this event. All Evil Twin NYC beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE EVIL TWIN NYC BEER LIST
- Dude! I Woke Up Today Thinking About Milk Sugar! (Hazy Double IPA w/ Milk Sugar)
- I Doubt This Bodega Has Any of the Things on My Grocery Shopping List (Hazy IPA)
- Isolada (Sour IPA w/ Pineapple, Coconut & Sherry Powder)
- Let's Wait for the Light To Turn Green Before We Cross the Street (Hazy Double IPA)
- Our Coconut, Lime, Marshmallow, Strawberry & Banana Gose Pop (Fruited Sour Ale)
- We Named This Pale Ale Something Catchy (Hazy Pale Ale)
- Wild Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Split (Imperial Stout w/ Nutella & Thai Banana)
- Zack's Authentic Key Lime Sour (Fruited Sour Ale w/ Key Lime Pie)
THE ULTIMATE CHARLES TOWNE FERMENTORY TAP TAKEOVER!
SATURDAY, MARCH 14TH @ 12 PM
Join ChurchKey on Saturday, March 14th, as we welcome Adam Goodwin, Founder & Brewer at Charles Towne Fermentory. On this day, we will pour 9 drafts from this exciting brewery from Charleston, SC!
Our dear friends at Charles Towne have sent us an incredible list of beers for the event - including the only kegs of Churned (Imperial Sweet Stout w/ Chocolate & Peanut Butter) & Barrel-Aged Double Radio Burst (Whiskey & Rum BA Imperial Stout) available outside of the brewery!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Charles Towne beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL CHARLES TOWNE TAP TAKEOVER BEER LIST:
- Barrel-Aged Double Radio Burst (Whiskey & Rum BA Imperial Stout)
- Churned (Imperial Sweet Stout w/ Chocolate & Peanut Butter)
- Mars Express (Hazy Pale Ale w/ Motueka Hops)
- Nigori Biru (Saison w/ Koji Rice, Lime, Peppercorns & Coriander)
- Pils (German Pilsner)
- Seconds From Midnight (Sour Ale w/ Mixed Fruit)
- Sungazer (Hazy IPA w/ Citra Hops)
- Telstar VI (Hazy Double IPA w/ Zappa & El Dorado Hops)
- Yacht Party (Lager)
THE 6TH ANNUAL DIEU DU CIEL! PÉCHÉ MORTEL DAY!
SATURDAY, MARCH 21ST @ 12 PM
Join ChurchKey on Saturday, March 21st as we host the 6th Annual Péché Mortel Day. For this special occasion, we’ll pour 6 different variants of Dieu du Ciel’s iconic Péché Mortel Stout!
French for “mortal sin,” Péché Mortel is an unrivaled Imperial Coffee Stout from the venerable Montreal brewpub, Dieu du Ciel! Each year, the brewery celebrates the release by sending a slew of small batch variants to roughly 50 beer bars across the globe, including ChurchKey.
This year’s highlights include Péché Mortel Mexican Stout, spiced with cinnamon, cocoa nibs, chilies, coffee & spices; Péché Mortel Sidama, infused with Sidama Howolso coffee; and Nanatsu No Taizai, a lagered version of Péché Mortel brewed in collaboration with Godspeed Brewery.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Dieu du Ciel! drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL 5TH ANNUAL DIEU DU CIEL! PÉCHÉ MORTEL DAY LIST:
- Nanatsu No Taizai (Lagered Imperial Stout w/ Coffee; Collab. w/ Godspeed Brewery)
- Péché Mortel (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- Péché Mortel Bourbon 2019 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- Péché Mortel Cassis (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Black Currant)
- Péché Mortel Mexican Stout (Imperial Stout w/ Peppers, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Coffee & Spices)
- Péché Mortel Sidama (Imperial Stout w/ Sidama Howolso Coffee)