PRESIDENT’S DAY BRUNCH AT CHURCHKEY
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH @ 12 PM
This President’s Day, spend the holiday with your friends at ChurchKey. On Monday, February 19th, we’re opening up early for all your day-drinking needs. Beginning at 12 noon, we’re tapping 5 very special brunch beers from some of our favorite breweries, plus serving our full brunch menu!
Don’t miss your chance to try these hard-to-find kegs of The Veil Breakfast Blend Hornswoggler, RAR Imperial First Meal, Aslin Berliner Weisse w/ Boysenberry, Blueberry & Blackberry, Funky Buddha Maple Bacon Coffee Porter and Burley Oak Tangerine Cherry J.R.E.A.M.
ChurchKey will be opening at 12 PM for this event and serving the full brunch menu. There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL PRESIDENT’S DAY BRUNCH AT CHURCHKEY LIST
- Aslin Berliner Weisse w/ Boysenberry, Blueberry & Blackberry (Berliner Weisse w/ Mixed Berries)
- Burley Oak Tangerine Cherry J.R.E.A.M. (Sour Red Ale w/ Tangerine, Cherry & Lactose)
- Funky Buddha Maple Bacon Coffee Porter (Porter w/ Maple, Bacon & Coffee)
- RAR Imperial First Meal (Smoked Imperial Stout w/ Coffee, Cocoa & Maple)
- The Veil Breakfast Blend Hornswoggler (Stout w/ Coffee & Maple)
THE 4TH ANNUAL DIEU DU CIEL! PÉCHÉ MORTEL DAY!
SATURDAY, MARCH 24TH @ 11:30 AM
Join us on Saturday, March 24th as we celebrate the 4th Annual Péché Mortel Day! ChurchKey is honored to be 1 of only 18 bars in the US, and only 50 bars worldwide, to participate in this festive occasion.
French for “mortal sin,” Péché Mortel is an unrivaled Imperial Coffee Stout from the venerable Montreal brewpub, Dieu du Ciel! Beginning at 11:30 AM, ChurchKey will pour 7 different variants of this coffee-infused beer, the perfect accompaniment to our weekend brunch menu!
Highlights include Péché Mortel Termopilas, brewed with Nicaraguan Las Termopilas coffee beans; Péché Mortel Framboise, infused with raspberries; and 2 vintages of Péché Mortel Bourbon, aged 6 months in Bourbon barrels.
As an added bonus, ChurchKey will be selling commemorative Péché Mortel Day t-shirts. The limited edition Péché Mortel t-shirts will be on sale for $20 each. Supplies are limited!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Dieu du Ciel! Drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours.
THE OFFICIAL 4TH ANNUAL DIEU DU CIEL! PÉCHÉ MORTEL DAY LIST:
- Péché Mortel (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- Péché Mortel Framboise (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Raspberry)
- Péché Houblon (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee, Denali Hops, & El Dorado Hops)
- Péché Latte (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Lactose)
- Péché Mortel Termopilas (Imperial Stout w/ Las Termopilas Coffee)
- Péché Mortel Bourbon 2017 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)
- Péché Mortel Bourbon 2018 (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee)