THE OFFICIAL GODSPEED BREWERY DC DEBUT!
THURSDAY, JULY 26TH @ 4 PM
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, July 26th as we host the official Washington, DC debut of Godspeed Brewery. On this night, we’ll pour the District’s very first pints from the brand new Toronto brewery, totaling 5 different beers in all!
Founded by Luc “Bim” Lafontaine, formerly of Dieu du Ciel!, Godspeed is the culmination of 26 years of industry experience. The brewery pulls from his experiences across the globe, from his time at Montreal’s Dieu du Ciel!, to his time spent brewing in Japan.
Headlining the list is Nanatsu No Taizai, brewed in collaboration with Dieu du Ciel. “Seven Deadly Sins,” is Godspeed’s interpretation of his former employer’s legendary Imperial Coffee Stout, Péché Mortel.
Other notables include Ochame, an IPA brewed with Japanese green tea; and Otsukaresama, their flagship beer inspired by the classic lagers of Germany.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Godspeed will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL GODSPEED BREWERY DC DEBUT LIST
- Haru (Maibock)
- Kemuri (Smoked Porter)
- Nanatsu No Taizai (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee; Dieu du Ciel! Collab.)
- Ochame (IPA w/ Green Tea)
- Otsukaresama (Export Lager)
AN EVENING WITH OSKAR BLUES W/ JAHVILLA BARREL-AGED TEN FIDY
TUESDAY, JULY 31ST @ 4 PM
Join us at ChurchKey, on Tuesday, July 31st as we host our friends from Oskar Blues Brewery. On this night, we’ll pour no less than 9 different beers from the Colorado brewery, including an extremely rare keg of JAHvanilla Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY!
Released in very small quantities, JAHvanilla Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY adds Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee beans and Madagascar vanilla beans on top of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Ten Fidy. Don’t miss your chance to try this incredible barrel-aged beauty!
Other notables include Barn to Barrel, a red and white wine barrel-aged Saison rarely seen outside of the brewery.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Oskar Blues beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL EVENING WITH OSKAR BLUES DRAFT LIST
- Barn To Barrel (Wine BA Saison)
- Dale’s Pale Ale (Pale Ale)
- G’Knight (Imperial Amber Ale)
- IPA (IPA)
- JAHvanilla Barrel-Aged Ten Fidy (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Coffee & Vanilla)
- Mama’s Little Yella Pils (Pilsner)
- Old Chub (Scotch Ale)
- Pinner Throwback IPA (Session IPA)
- Ten Fidy (Imperial Stout)
LOST IN THE WILDERNESS AT CHURCHKEY
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3RD @ 4 PM
Join ChurchKey on Friday, August 3rd as we feature two of our favorite breweries, The Lost Abbey and Arizona Wilderness. On this night, we’ll tap 6 exceptional beers from the two hard-to-find West Coast brewers!
Headlining the list is a rare keg of The Lost Abbey Falling Rock, brewed for legendary beer bar Falling Rock Tap House’s 21st anniversary. This special brew is a blend of a Sour Blond Ale with nectarines, a cherry-infused Sour Red Ale and a Tequila barrel-aged beer.
Not to be outdone, we’re also pouring Arizona Wilderness Sangio Cerveza. This beer-wine hybrid is brewed with a blend of Saison yeast strains and 2 tons of Sangiovese wine grapes, then aged 7-8 months in oak foeders.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Arizona Wilderness and The Lost Abbey beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL LOST IN THE WILDERNESS DRAFT LIST
- Arizona Wilderness Hummingbird Springs (Sour Saison)
- Arizona Wilderness Picacho Pecan Pie (Brown Ale w/ Pecans & Vanilla)
- Arizona Wilderness Sangio Cerveza (Oak BA Saison w/ Wine Grapes)
- Lost Abbey Agave Maria (Tequila BA Strong Ale)
- Lost Abbey Barrel-Aged Serpent Stouts (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout)
- Lost Abbey Falling Rock (Tequila BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Nectarine & Cherry)