THE SUPERSTITION MEADERY SHOWCASE
FRIDAY, JUNE 8TH @ 4 PM
Join us on Friday, June 8th as we welcome the fine folks from Superstition Meadery. On this night, we’ll pour no less than 15 of Superstition’s award-winning Meads, Ciders and Cysers!
Located in Prescott, AZ, Superstition has produced over 150 unique Meads and Ciders since 2012. Made with Arizona wildflower honey, Superstition experiments with unique ingredients – such as fruit, nuts, hops and spices – to re-invent one of the world’s oldest beverages.
Highlights from the list include Peanut Butter Jelly Crime Scene, made with blueberries and peanuts; Desert Monsoon, finished with prickly pear; and Jucius Caesar, a grapefruit Mead dry-hopped with Amarillo and Cascade.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Superstition meads will be priced individually in full size and taster pours.
THE SUPERSTITION MEADERY SHOWCASE LIST
- Berry White (Mead w/ Raspberry & White Chocolate)
- Blue Berry White (Mead w/ Blueberry & White Chocolate)
- Blueberry Hex (Mead w/ Blueberry)
- Blueberry Spaceship Box (Cider w/ Blueberry)
- Desert Monsoon (Mead w/ Prickly Pear)
- Flora (Mead w/ Arizona Wildflower Honey)
- Jucius Caesar (Dry-Hopped Mead w/ Grapefruit)
- Lagrimas de Oro (Bourbon BA Mead w/ Mesquite Honey)
- Literary Nonsense (Cyser w/ Apple Cider & Blueberry)
- Marion (Mead w/ Blackberry, Blueberry & Raspberry)
- Peanut Butter Jelly Crime Scene (Mead w/ Blueberry & Peanuts)
- Safeword (Oak BA Mead w/ Belgian Candi Sugar)
- Tahitian Honeymoon (Oak BA Mead w/ Vanilla)
- Vanilla Marion (Mead w/ Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry & Vanilla)
- War Honey (Dry-Hopped Mead w/ Lemon)
CHURCHKEY PRESENTS… DYNAMIC DUOS: ASLIN & SOUTHERN GRIST – 20 RARE DRAFTS!
MONDAY, JUNE 11TH @ 4 PM
On Monday, June 11th, ChurchKey welcomes Aslin Beer Company and Southern Grist Brewing. Join us as we pour 20 different beers from the two incredible breweries!
Rarely available in DC, Southern Grist has sent an unbelievable lineup of beers, including their collaboration with Aslin, Pushing Buttons. This Sour IPA was brewed with oranges, lemons, limes, lactose, vanilla and Jasmine tea.
Not to be outdone, our friends at Aslin have sent a slew of specialties, including Cotton, an Imperial Pastry Stout finished with vanilla beans, cocoa nibs, coffee, coconut flakes, marshmallow and macadamia nuts.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Aslin & Southern Grist beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL DYNAMIC DUOS: ASLIN & SOUTHERN GRIST DRAFT LIST
- Aslin A Small Town In Ontario (IPA w/ Simcoe, Citra & Mosaic)
- Aslin Cotton (Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla, Cocoa, Coffee, Coconut, Marshmallow & Nuts)
- Aslin Dunley Place (Double IPA w/ Nelson & Galaxy)
- Aslin El Frutero: Mango (Sour Blond Ale w/ Mango)
- Aslin Flip Flop & Socks (Sour Saison w/ Blackcurrant)
- Aslin Mind The Hop (Double IPA w/ Citra)
- Aslin Sorbet (IPA w/ Peach & Mango)
- Aslin Southern Hospitality (Sour Blond Ale w/ Mint, Lime & Juniper)
- Aslin Tenuous Grasp (IPA; Crooked Run Collab)
- Aslin The Passion Of Johann (Double IPA w/ Passionfruit & Vanilla)
- Southern Grist Batida (Sour Blond Ale w/ Lime, Orange, Passionfruit, Coconut & Lactose; Finback Collab)
- Southern Grist Fluffernutter (Imperial Stout w/ Peanut Butter & Marshmallows)
- Southern Grist Indirect Shade (IPA w/ Tangerine & Soursop)
- Southern Grist Inefficient Loop (Double IPA w/ Mosaic, Summer, & Hallertau Blanc; Civil Society Collab)
- Southern Grist Jet Pilot (Sour Blond Ale w/ Lime, Grapefruit & Tiki Spices)
- Southern Grist Kakigōri (Sour Blond Ale w/ Strawberry, Cherry, & Coconut Cream)
- Southern Grist Orange Creamsicle (Witbier w/ Orange, Blood Orange & Vanilla)
- Southern Grist Process Control (Double IPA w/ Galaxy & Motueka)
- Southern Grist Pushing Buttons (Sour IPA w/ Orange, Lemon, Lime, Lactose, Vanilla, & Jasmine Tea; Aslin Collab)
- Southern Grist Shake Ya Tailfeather (Chocolate Milkshake Double IPA; Collab with Mikerphone)
THE DECADENT ALES SHOWCASE W/ FOUNDER PAUL PIGNATARO
THURSDAY, JUNE 14TH @ 4 PM
Join us on Thursday, June 14th, as we welcome the fine folks from Decadent Ales. On this night, we’ll pour 8 hard-to-find beers from the upstate New York brewery and host founder Paul Pignataro!
Located in Mamoraneck, NY, Decadent Ales is known for brewing juicy, hazy IPAs and rich, dessert-inspired pastry stouts. Only recently available in the DC metro area, we can’t wait for you to taste these incredible beers!
Highlights include Decadent Delight, a coconut, cinnamon and pistachio-infused Imperial Stout brewed with Evil Twin; Pog Nog, a Citra and Mosaic dry-hopped DIPA finished with pineapple, orange and guava; and French Toast, a Double IPA brewed with Vermont maple syrup, Madagascar vanilla beans and caramelized sugar.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Decadent beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL DECADENT ALES SHOWCASE DRAFT LIST
- Citra Citra Citra (Triple IPA w/ Citra; Draft)
- Decadent Delight (Imperial Stout w/ Coconut, Cinnamon & Pistachio; Evil Twin Collab; Draft)
- Double Toasted Marshmallow (Double IPA w/ Marshmallow & Vanilla; Draft)
- French Toast (Double IPA w/ Maple Syrup & Cinnamon; Can Pour)
- Pacific Punch (Double IPA w/ Pineapple, Mango, Peach & Strawberry; Can Pour)
- Pog Nog (Double IPA w/ Pineapple, Orange & Guava; Draft)
- Strawberry Creamsicle (Double IPA w/ Strawberry, Marshmallow & Vanilla; Can Pour)
- Tropical Smoothie: Wild Berry (Double IPA w/ Mixed Berries & Vanilla; Draft)